Shinobi's Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz

Marz

How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:04 am

Kensai watched in disbelief as two flags fell instead of one, before Hirohata-sensei called out to them and told them to keep their clothing, she'd used her hands, apparently in a technique that he'd not even realized. It was all still kinda new to him. However Kenji had his turn. And they were behind an awful lot.

He would pull himself to his feet and pull Kenji up to his feet as well as Megumi explained, that they got a freebie. It was a hollow excuse if Kensai ever heard one.

With that she jumped from her post, and began the attack again. "Stall her." He'd taken Kenji's assault as a full attempt. He would give it his all again. As they passed him, he would use his omni-weapon to forge a large Battle Ax. It was heavy, but that wouldn't matter with his next move.

First Gate Open!

Kensai's muscles visibly bulged, as he took off at a must faster speed using his and the Axes momentum to go for the nuclear option. He was going for the Pole itself! He would give it one huge swing as he dove for the pole, giving all of his effort to eradicate the post with extreme prejudice, before landing on his face and sliding to a stop, only pulling his head from the mound of dirt he'd kicked up to look over his shoulder at the post to see the damage.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:14 am

About all the stalling Kenji managed to do was to shove himself in Megumi's path with a kunai before she and her clone were on him. She tried to take a swipe at them both on the way by, but they promptly leaped over his reach. He tried to turn to stop her again, but she met her foot with his face as she kicked off and made her way to the top of the post, both Megumi's biting off two flags each.

"Well, looks like that's about it, boys," she said, as she and her clone came down. "I'm pretty sure neither of you have more than four articles of clothing...left."

When she turned around to see that not only had Kensai made it her post, but her entire post had been chopped over like a tree, she had a moment of confusion. She supposed...she had never said they couldn't cut the whole thing down.

"Huh. I guess we're all getting naked then." With a shrug, she let her clone disappear and then proceeded to strip off the remainder of her clothing, one article at a time.

Kenji sat upright rubbing his face. "Ugh, do we have to?"

"Those were the rules. And it looks like this contest was a draw. You can thank your teammate for that."

With a sigh, Kenji looked down at himself and started tugging off his shirt. Well, this was awkward.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:24 am

Kensai pumped his arm again as he watched the post come to the ground behind him kicking up dust. "Yes!" He congratulated himself on the fine work. Slowly pushing his body up from the dirt, the dust caked him and small rocks had given him scrapes all over his torso. The pale skin now mired in brown and red. He would do his best to dust off as he started approaching, only to hear Megumi's response to Kenji about getting naked.

This would stop Kensai in his tracks as he looked away from his teacher and complied, removing his sash and quickly unbuttoning his pants and tossing them aside. Leaving him in his black athletic boxer briefs. It left little to the imagination. He wanted to look at Towel-sensei again. The image of the aforementioned towel incident flashed in his mind and he blushed profusely again, casting his eyes downward again, maybe a little ashamed of his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:32 am

As Megumi stripped down to the leotard she wore beneath the rest of her clothes, she turned to the others and watched them strip, making sure they were following the rules. Kenji tossed his shirt away and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down to his ankles. He hesitated, looking back at her with a questioning stare. She just gave him an expectant eyebrow raise as she started to peel off the leotard. With one more sigh, Kenji removed the last article of clothing he had, his boxer briefs.

Kenji was hardly ashamed of his body. As a shinobi, he kept in pretty much perfect physical condition, albeit with not quite the definition of someone older. He still had a long way to go, after all. At the very least, in the one area that mattered, he was definitely not ashamed of. Actually, he was quite proud of it, but he still tried to cover up with his hands nonetheless. At least, until Megumi cleared her throat at him. he grumbled and pulled his hands away.

Megumi, tossing the very last of her clothes away, turned to Kensai, noting that he was still in his underwear. She smirked at him and said, "By my count, you only had three items left, Kensai. That means it all comes off, same with your teammate."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:47 am

Kensai paused for a moment looking back to see Megumi. With nothing at all on. Again. And his team mate Kenji with nothing at all on as well. Having stripped down to their birthday suits. He had turned to face Megumi who had admonished him as well. His face and ears were red in complete and utter mortification. He bent down and peeled off the last decent bit he had on and cast it to the side. He couldn't even look his Sensei in the eyes.

Like his team mate, he lacked the tone and muscle definition of an older man, his form was a little more streamlined. However like his teammate he was also very well endowed. Maybe not as much but he couldn't use his hands to cover it completely so he wouldn't even bother. Instead letting his hands hang limply at his sides.

Mentally he was still dismissing this whole process as a physical inspection by his teacher and of his teacher, though he would opt out ogling her to keep from having any uncool psychological reactions. This was becoming awkward quickly...
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:53 am

As finally her second student removed the last of his clothing, Megumi folded her arms and gave them both a quick inspection with her eyes. "Hmm, not bad, but you both could stand to put on a little more muscle. Still, pretty good for genin. And I'm impressed on the teamwork you put together in such a short amount of time, not to mention the improvisation."

Kenji shifted with a clear of his throat, trying not to stare at Megumi as much as he impulsively wanted to. His gaze drifted over to Kensai for a second, only to then return back to Megumi, and then up at the sky. "So, uh...can we put our clothes back on now?"

Megumi just shrugged. "I suppose if you want. I, on the other hand, am going to take this opportunity to sunbathe a little. Thirty minute break everyone."

And with that, she walked a short distance away and sprawled out across the grass with her hands held behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:06 am

"Th-Thank you. Hirohata-sensei." Kensai responded formally, trying not to let being so bashful impede him, though it did anyways. He would give Kenji a quick glance as well, the two were very similar it seemed. Her lack of chiding remarks made standing in front of her that much easier, though he still couldn't look at her specifically.

With the dismissal for thirty minute break Kensai quickly snatched up his clothing and started putting it on at breakneck speeds. What had he gotten himself into? Oh well, he was already starting to see benefit from being taken on as a student.

It was during his redressing that Kensai caught himself staring at the Nude sunbathing Megumi, and all the physical reactions that entailed, making fastening his pants that much more difficult. However when he'd caught himself he quickly gave a mental slap on the wrist and turned completely away from his teacher to keep it from happening again. Fully dressed, he'd not even bothered to pull the explosive tag out of his shoe. He'd do it later.

Breathing deeply to calm down a little bit, Kensai decided to start up a little conversation, not with his teacher but with his teammate. "You're really good with water techniques. I don't know any elemental techniques."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:50 am

Kenji didn't dress quite as fast as his teammate, but he did hurry to get his pants on first at the very least. It was one thing for random casual nudity to happen around their apartment, which did happen pretty often, but it was an entirely different thing to happen out in the middle of a training field where literally anyone else could walk in at any moment. Megumi might not have cared who saw her, but Kenji would rather not be caught, literally, with his pants down by other shinobi.

As Megumi settled down to sunbathe in the middle of the field, Kenji gave her one more look, which lasted a little longer than he intended and made getting his pants on a little harder, before tearing his eyes away and turning his back to her to put the rest of his clothes on. He gave another glance to Kensai and sighed.

"Uh, well thanks. I mean I'm okay, I guess. But how did you knock the pole down? I was kind of on the ground so...I didn't see it."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:09 pm

"Well..." Kensai started, wondering what Kenji meant as to how. "I produced an Ax and cut down the pole." It would almost sound like a Joke until Kensai produced the Omni-weapon and quickly forged it into the same Battle Ax he'd used to cut down the pole. "When I reached striking distance I reached way down inside and pulled out all of the strength there, and used it in one powerful blow." He'd since closed the First Gate after the strong strike his body thanked him for it, he'd experimented before about prolonged usage but no matter how much he'd trained, it always left him sore for the next few days.

"I don't know exactly how to describe it, but I feel like there's more deep down there that I can dredge up and use." He admitted, "But now matter how much I practice and meditate I can't quite reach it. Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:15 pm

Kenji took a step back as the weapon transformed into an axe, as if afraid it would lash out at him. When it didn't, he relaxed and gave the thing a closer look. "So you can turn that into whatever you want or something? That's...actually pretty sweet. Good thinking, though. We couldn't stop her from getting our flags, but at least we got hers too. Would have been extra embarrassing otherwise."

Kenji cracked his back from side to side, trying to work out his already sore joints. Megumi seldom took it lightly during training, even when she was holding back. He should really be used to it by now, but it was always a trip regardless. "I think I know that feeling. There's so much more I want to learn and do but my body just can't keep up with it. Yet. I'll get there eventually, as long as Megumi is helping me. She might not seem like she's taking anything seriously, considering, but she's helped me a lot."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:44 pm

"I think Hirohata-sensei is a wonderful teacher." Was Kensai's response to Kenji's appraisal of his sister's methods. The Battle Ax was dismissed as quickly as it appeared. "I will admit at the end wasn't what I wanted, but we still managed to force a draw." He was really excited after all. Though he'd shown off just about everything that he was capable of, he didn't have many more tricks being an Academy Graduate, that'd only picked up a little here and there after bugging several other Shinobi during his meager free time.

"I'm gonna collect my Shuriken." Kensai dismissed himself to trot off behind their pole and start picking up the throwing stars one at a time, stuffing them back into his ninja-tool bag.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:49 pm

"It's about as good an outcome as we could have hoped for," Kenji admitted, with a soft breath, which turned into something of a chuckle a moment later. He knew Megumi hadn't really been trying that hard against them and had handicapped herself, but still, he hadn't expected to get her to take off anything, let alone force a draw that resulted in total team nudity. This was going to be...an interesting team dynamic.

As Kensai went to retrieve his weapons, Kenji stole another glance at his sister. She was still lying there in the grass, her eyes closed with a large smile on her face, spread out to bask her bare form in the sun. He followed his teammate a moment later, holding his hands against his hips. "So...what to you want to do now anyway? We have like a half hour to kill."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Whilst picking up Shuriken Kensai did his best not to glance at his Sensei but still found himself bashfully staring at her for long seconds before silently admonishing himself, he'd never seen a full grown woman naked before, and as much as he wanted to see her, he didn't want to admit it. He would focus on picking up Shuriken, when that was done he looked to Kenji and addressed his question. "Well... I don't know I've never had a training like this before. Maybe we should just rest in the shade until Hirohata-sensei decides its time to train again."

His eyes drifted over to Megumi until he caught himself again, and shifted them back to Kenji. "I saw you run up that post. How did you do that?" He'd seen a lot of shinobi do that kind of technique but he'd not actually figured out how they did it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Kenji's own gaze shifted at nearly the same time Kensai's did, drifting lazily out of instinct towards his sister. When he realized his teammate would probably see him doing that, he snapped his eyes back again, leading to an awkward second of fumbling as both boys looked at each other again. "Huh? Oh, uh... I was chakra walking. Using my chakra to cling to solid objects, so I can walk up walls, or on water...can you not do that? Megumi said it was a pretty basic technique, so I always assumed they taught it at the academy here."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Kensai would speak to and try to focus on the conversation to keep his eyes from wandering over to Towel-sensei again. "No, they focused on basic techniques here at the academy, it was more on how to not die, when confronted by someone using the shinobi arts. We learned things like, Body Flicker technique, Rope or wire tying-untying, restraint and escape techniques, camouflage techniques, espionage and stealth, Basic Taijutsu, Shuriken, Kunai and a few other weapon techniques. Meditation and basic individual and team battle and evasion tactics." It was quite a bit that he'd been trained, in the academy, but it was all just a basic, something specific like using your Chakra to walk on walls or even better water was something else. Was there a technique that allowed you to walk on air too?
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:23 pm

"Huh, I see. I guess I never really thought about what the academy teaches, sine I was already past that level by the time Megumi and I came here," Kenji said. He stretched his back out again, turning from side to side to crack his joints. His vision swept across Megumi again when he did, but he tried to to hide it as he turned to Kensai again. "We've only been here about a year, so I really only officially became a genin of the village a couple months ago. Megumi's been a jounin for about that long as well, so the missions she's been on has really been our only source of income since then."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:35 pm

"Well I've been in the village since I was eleven years old. Right after its founding. I've been an official Genin for a year or so, but Since I wasn't picked up for a team in that time I had to become a courier, the base wage for a Genin isn't enough to live on without Mission bonuses. Ya know." Kensai explained, he was part of the first class to graduate, with 4 years of study under his belt. He'd been a courier for a year or so now.

As Kenji stretched, it seemed to invite Kensai who while he'd not been whipped as badly as his team mate felt the stress from opening the first gate, and stretched to keep his muscles from becoming stiff, it was still too early in the morning to think about stopping yet. Stretching his waist his eyes drifted over to Megumi's curvaceous body, he could feel his heart pound as his eyes lingered on her for a moment, before turning away with the stretch and sighing softly. He was so confused.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:41 pm

"Mhm, I definitely get that," Kenji replied. "I guess things are still pretty rough here since it's such a new village. Still, it's been a way better option than anything else for Megumi and I."

Kenji watched and waited for Kensai to finish stretching before leaning back on his heels with a contemplative breath. He tapped his fingers against his arms, again trying not to look back at his sister, and still feeling incredibly awkward. After a few moments of this, he looked over to the shade of a nearby tree and said, "So uh... guess we should just sit and wait then?" He made his way over to the shade, turned around, and sat down. It happened to be in exactly the direction to face Megumi.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Kensai would join his partner at the base of the tree and would sigh heavily as he relaxed at leaning up against it, next to his blonde companion, he also noticed that the direction they were both looking was out at the voluptuous teacher that still laid in the warm sunlight. He'd spent the whole time after she'd gotten naked trying not to stare, but now he'd just roll with it, sitting there and letting his eyes rest on the dark curves of his new mentor, his mind flashed back to the towel incident. She was definitely beautiful, Kensai would blush lightly though in the shade of the tree it was less evident. In a way he felt a little jealous that Kenji got to live with such a beautiful Nee-san. Though more than that is that Kenji had someone to come home to, someone to care about him, and that was the little seed of jealousy. Though Kensai knew his family was out there, and he was here waiting for them chasing his dream. So there was only that first part to be jealous about.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 9:50 pm

As much as Kenji had tried to resist staring, he didn't even bother anymore. Megumi knew him too well, and knew he couldn't help himself after long enough. He'd only really been holding back for Kensai's sake, to at least make it look like he wasn't that perverted towards his sister. At this stage, though, there wasn't even a point anymore. Kensai was staring, Kenji was staring...might as well go with it.

Megumi knew they were staring, but she made no move to cover herself up. That wasn't her style. Nope, if they wanted to look at her she'd let them. She already knew Kenji's lingering gaze could be quite masterful if given long enough, as much as he tried to claim otherwise. It was actually rather adorable the way he pretended not to find her attractive. And Kensai...well, he was new. Cute, too. Might as well induct him into her incredibly carefree nature early on. With a long yawn, she arched her back slightly and stretched her arms out, pushing her chest upwards. A small kink in her back loosened and she settled down again, more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Moving a little, Kensai adjusted how he was sitting to be a little more comfortable with the tent having returned to his pants. It was something else being able to stare at what women usually kept secret from others, and the awkward young genin was taking in every inch of Megumi's body. Her yawn caused him to shift just a little, before the realization that she wanted them to watch. It's exactly what she'd wanted from the start of the event. And boy was there a lot to look at. The time would pass with him staring at Megumi and drooling.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:57 pm

About halfway through the break, Megumi rolled over onto her front, so her backside was exposed to the sun now. Kenji had to shift his position to be a little more comfortable. Once he did, he cleared his throat and just huffed out a sigh. "So yeah, knowing Megumi...this is going to be a regular thing." And he continued on with his watching.

When the thirty minutes was up, Megumi let out another yawn and slowly sat upright with her arms outstretched. She then flipped back to her feet and started towards where she had dropped her clothes. "Alright, hope you two enjoyed your break, because we still have a lot of work ahead of us today."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:09 pm

"Oh... alright." Kensai responded dryly, he'd most likely never get used to this kind of thing.

The eldest of the two genin was on his feet as soon as Megumi was, he would adjust his pants but it didn't do anything to hide the raging bulge in his pants. "Yes. Thank you." He replied not looking directly at Megumi who was not standing to show off the rest of her body. He would stretch and make himself loose, and wiped his face for all the drooling he'd done. He was ready to get back to work. "So what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Megumi watched the two get up out of the corner of her eye with a smirk. It was pretty obvious the way they adjusted their pants trying to hide the result of their staring, but their efforts did little. She saw it plenty enough. With a soft chuckle she proceeded to pull on her clothes, until she was once again fully dressed.

"Next up we'll be practicing our chakra control. Now, Kenji already has a little experience in this that I know of, but I'm not too sure what the academy teaches you, Kensai. You know how to flow your chakra I'm assuming, since you can use jutsus. But focusing your chakra and keeping it in one area is different. Like with your feet for example, you can walk up walls, or over water. You familiar with that at all?"
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:31 pm

"Alright." Kensai responded happily, as Hirohata-sensei explained the next portion of their training. "Well I know my chakra control is linked to how intricately I can shape my omni-weapon. And how quickly I can summon and mold chakra for techniques like body-flicker and clones." He explained. "The more I focus my chakra the finer I can get the details on my weapon. Of course it was obvious that Megumi had been listening in on their conversations, and picking apart his weapon and not being able to walk up walls was quite the give away.

It would take nearly the full day and quite a bit of coaching before Kensai would be able to run up walls, though if he slowed his pace or his focus faltered in some way he'd come crashing down. Oh how useful such a skill would have been if he'd remained a courier! Kenji had even mentioned walking on water. But Kensai didn't even want to attempt that before mastering walking up walls.

It would be near the end of the day, that Kensai would reach deep down inside his himself for that strength he needed he was running on fumes and needed everything to get a good running start. However as he approached his first two steps up the wall were perfect, but it was the on the third step that Kensai realized he was using only momentum and not chakra control, now finding his chakra infinitely more difficult to mold before kicking over and coming down onto his feet and landing on his behind, panting deeply as his body was near the breaking point. He was using his trembling arms to keep from laying flat at the base of the tree that he'd been trying to climb since getting the technique down. This was the first time he'd devoted the whole day to training and it was wearing on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next