Shinobi's Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story Empty
PostSubject: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:09 pm

"This is so exciting, isn't it?" Megumi said, as she did a handstand in the middle of the field. She let herself fall forward and flipped over back onto her feet. Usually she was never this energetic this early in the morning, but today was an exception!

"I mean, sure, in a way..." Kenji watched his sister with bleary eyes as he tried to wake up. Unlike Megumi, he was not exactly a morning person right now. The sun wasn't even up yet! Or at least, only barely. "But did you have to flash yourself at my new teammate literally two minutes after he became your student? Not to mention flashing me!"

Megumi snorted a laugh. "Please, you're used to it."

"But he's not! Ugh..." Kenji flopped down in the grass and gave a yawn. "Great first impression. Kensai probably thinks we're some weird perverted sibling couple or something."

"Heh, you wish," she replied, with a teasing grin. Her remark earned an embarrassed groan from her brother, as she promptly buried his face against the grass. "Now, where is our newest plaything?"

"Student!"

"That's what I said."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Quite the opposite, Kensai hadn't really spent time thinking about Megumi and Kenji's relationship. He was more concerned with the fact he'd finally got selected for a team and that meant missions and bonuses. Which meant he might be able to eat more than once a day and take showers longer than three minutes. He'd actually splurged last night, pampering himself by only doing a light training, and taking a long hot bath, and splurging on dinner. He'd slept really well after relieving quite a bit of built up stress. That good nights sleep and the excitement meant that he approached the field only moments after Kenji and Megumi had arrived, bright and full of energy the opposite of Kenji.

"Good Morning." He greeted with a very formal yet energetic bow. "Kenji-san and Hirohata-sensei." Really he was here to train and had brought all of his saved up gear, most of it was the stuff that had been provided by the Hone academy that they'd let him take home. It was all poor quality and heavy equipment at best. It would be sessions like this that would be the formative basis for what he carried on missions.

He had goosebumps from the anticipation of training. He was ready to go for sure, practically dancing in his shoes as he waited for the first orders from his new Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:44 pm

"Aha, there he is!" Megumi exclaimed, as Kensai arrived at the field. She immediately hopped up to her feet and ran over to greet him with a firm handshake. "And right on time, very punctual. Doing great so far, kid." She gave him a wink, and then pointed to the space in front of her. "Alright you two, line up!"

Kenji sighed as he made his way back to his feet and walked to the space his sister was pointing at. He was still partially asleep, but at least he wasn't yawning anymore. "Morning, Kensai."

"Good, now that we're all here we can begin." Folding her arms across her chest, Megumi gave a stern look at the two of them. "So, I know we sort of all met yesterday, but I want us all to give formal introductions to each other, especially you two since you're going to be working together. Give your full name, your reason for being a shinobi, and one interesting fact about yourself. I'll start. I'm Megumi Hirohata, I became a shinobi to follow in the path of my parents and protect my family, and my cup size is--"

"Okay!" Kenji shouted, with a near horrified groan. Granted he already knew the answer to that statement, but that didn't mean she had to blurt it to Kensai. "So I'm Kenji Hirohata, I became a shinobi because...well since as long as I can remember I've been fighting for my life, and I enjoy spicy dango."

Megumi frowned at him with a knowing glare. "Thirty. Six. D."

And Kenji promptly facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:03 am

Kensai had guessed 38 DD but that wasn't far off. He was wearing a profuse blush his thoughts brought back to the moment....

Wait! That was his teacher! There was enough time for fantasizing at home! Now was the time for introductions and training!

Letting out a long sigh to relax himself the white haired Gennin, rolled his shoulders back and puffed out his chest and proudly spoke up. "My name is Yamamoto Kensai, I will become a Legendary Shinobi. I came to this village by myself after being separated from my family." He didn't want to remember being separated from his family all during the attack, or the long road to Hone, but felt it was worth letting Kenji and Megumi know.

Really now Kensai was starting to suspect something was up. These two weren't normal siblings. He didn't know the tactful way to ask it so he would be direct. "So uh... you two seem really close."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:17 am

"Legendary shinobi, huh? Quite a goal you got there." The kid definitely had high aspirations, which was something she could commend. If you had a dream, you had to shoot for it. Doesn't help to aim low. "Well, I think you came to the right place Kensai. Welcome aboard."

When the subject shifted, Kenji facepalmed even harder. Oh god, there it was. "Yup, uh huh, you noticed huh?"

"Oh come on, stop being such a baby about it," Megumi stated, giving him an annoyed eye roll. "See, thing is, I've raised Kenji since he was barely two and our parents...well, couldn't. And we were on the run a lot. A lot of boundaries tend to break when you grow up nursing, bathing, clothing, and pretty much everything else with your brother. All a part of surviving really."

And Kenji sank further towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:23 am

"Oh." Kensai responded to Megumi's explanation. Their relationship was more like that of mother and son than brother and sister. Or at least that was what Kensai gleaned from the exposition about their survival. Everyone here was different. Most came with somebody, that was what made Kensai a minority, he stumbled into the village on his own two feet at eleven years old. It would have been nice to have someone specific to take care of him....

...even if she was a little quirky.

"Okay." As quickly as the subject had come it'd quickly left, "So then what's the second order of business Hirohata-sensei?" Again it was a formal question. That would be when Kensai eye'd Kenji for a moment curious as to his condition completely unaware that his question had made his fellow student this way. "Hey are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:39 am

"Oh yeah...fine," Kenji said, giving a cautious glance upward. Well, that hadn't been quite as awkward as he expected it to be. Kensai seemed to take the explanation in stride and quickly changed the subject. Alright then. "So...yeah, what next?"

"Alright, next order of business will be...conditioning." Megumi gave the two a rather evil looking smirk as she pointed across the field. "I'll be leading the way. You two follow me. When I turn to run back this way, you do the same, and then we'll run that way again but farther. And try to keep up."

With a wink, she took off into a run, expecting the two to follow. Kenji gave a quick look to Kensai and then took off in a sprint after his sister.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:59 am

"Yes Sensei." For Kensai getting up in the morning and running nearly until noon was a daily thing. He needed speed and agility to make his deliveries in a timely manner. Because of that he was pretty good at moving quickly and staying light on his feet. He could also tell that Kenji was a runner, the man was fast enough to keep up with his sister, which after he thought about it was unsurprising. Kensai would do his best to keep up as well.

Hopefully Hirohata-sensei would find his level of conditioning sufficient to get into technical training.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:16 am

"Back!" Megumi shouted, after they went ten feet. She ran back to the starting point, touched the ground, and then reversed directions with a loud "Forward!" This time, she ran fifteen feet, and repeated the process, this time running fifteen feet. They continued this for close to half an hour, steadily increasing their distance. She probably should have stopped after they reached the edge of the fields, but they would have been done too soon in that case. So instead she continued their sprints at ever increasing distances towards the village, only stopping once they reached her favorite ramen stand and then ran all the way back to the training field.

"Aaand break." Megumi stopped at the center of the field with her arms folded, seemingly not even winded. Heck, she was barely sweating. "Five minutes."

Kenji hobbled down into a squat to catch his breath,heaving deep breaths as sweat beaded off his face. Speed was essentially his thing, and he ran a lot, but keeping up with Megumi was always a challenge. Even when she was holding back, she could barely keep pace.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:23 am

Kensai was only in a little better condition than Kenji. Holding himself up by his knees and panting trying to slow his breathing and heart rate by taking long slow breaths. It wasn't the sprinting or distance that did him in it was the constant reversals. When he was delivering mail a reversal was time wasted, his direction changes were ninety degrees at most, not a full one hundred eighty, meaning you had to come to a screeching halt then regain all your momentum.

However thanks to the condition his job gave him it was, upright and breathing, if not deeply like a normal person again only after a few minutes. "Well that was fun. How did we do?" He asked with a hand out to help up Kenji if he didn't pull himself to his feet already.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:52 am

"Passable," Megumi said, as she watched Kenji help himself up with Kensai's aid. "Good enough to start, anyway. When you can do it all the way across the other side of the village, though, that's when we can consider you having mastered your condition. I know staring at my ass the whole way is probably a good motivator, huh?"

Kenji again facepalmed, but at this point he couldn't even bring himself to groan. He simply huffed another exhausted breath to calm his lungs. This was how it always was with Megumi, and having another person here wasn't going to change that. "So...what now?"

"Now, we're going to have a little contest. You two are going to be on a team, and you're going to be competing against yours truly." Megumi gestured to herself with a grin. "Now, if you haven't noticed, there are two posts at either end of the field."

Kenji hadn't actually noticed, with how partially asleep he was earlier. Now that he looked, though, he did indeed see two tall posts at either end of the field, both about fifteen feet tall with various colored flags taped to the top of them. "Is that what you went out to do last night?"

"Exactly. Now, some teachers try to motivate their genin by withholding lunch, or threatening to fail them back to the academy, but as I've found, those methods just promote frustration and panic, so we're going to do something a little different." Megumi smirked wider, as though completely impressed with the idea she had come up with. "For each flag you two manage to pull off my post, I'll remove one article of clothing. However, the same holds true for you, if I remove one of your flags."

Kenji deadpanned, his jaw dropping in horror. "What?? You are not serious!"

"Oh, I'm quite serious." Megumi took a step towards the post at her side of the field and made a hand sign, causing an identical clone to poof into existence next to her. "Two versus two seems fair, although to even the playing field a little more my clone and I will be doing this with our hands behind our backs." Both she and her clone promptly held their arms behind their backs and continued towards their post. "I'll give you both a few minutes to discus a strategy. Just remember, you can use whatever means necessary to get those flags."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:47 pm

Kensai smiled a little when Megumi gave them a passing grade to their little warm-up. He could tell she was jumping into testing them to see where improvements could be made! It was so exciting for Kensai who just finished helping Kenji to his feet. He would ignore the comment about staring at Megumi's ass, though he'd managed a few glances he was spending more time on his running technique and footing than watching his teachers defined buttocks.

The unrelated Genin would pay close attention as Hirohata-sensei started explaining the competition, looking to the pillars, he'd seen them before but dismissed them. Now he'd take a closer look at Megumi when she'd motioned to herself. It was a competition to take all the flags off the pillar. You had to work with your partner. Which gave Megumi the advantage since she was working with herself. And the stakes were... embarrassing to say the least. There was a good possibility that he'd be down to wearing nothing by the time he and Kenji formulated a plan to get the flags. Which were on wooden posts with no ladder or handholds to get up.

Kensai looked to Kenji, with a worried look on his face. "What are you so concerned with, she's already bathed you." It was meant to be funny and lighten the mood. "I intend to have clothes on by the time this is done so..." He looked at the pillar and judged the first one of two flags to be within jumping reach, and he could pole-vault up to a third, after that... he was stuck. His mind would start chewing on possibilities. Maybe climbing using shuriken and kunai as handholds? "Ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:03 am

"Well, yeah, sure, but it's still embarrassing," Kenji muttered, with a sigh. "I mean if I'm being honest, Megumi and I are pretty...open with each other." And although he would probably never admit it out loud, Megumi was pretty attractive. Putting it lightly. And he didn't exactly hate it when she took her clothes off. "So it's not the strip competition that bothers me. I mean we still share a bed for crying out loud. It's the no regard for doing it in front of someone else. I don't know..."

He tilted back on his heels a moment to look up at the sky. "This is totally a trap in any case. We probably don't have a chance of getting a sock off her. Meanwhile, we're going to down to our underwear before we can blink. If I know anything about my sister it's that she loves to embarrass me. Or, us, as it is now. But I suppose we can try. It's two on two, so one of us is going to have to stay on defense. I don't know what you can do, but I'm pretty familiar with her style. If she's not taking things too seriously she's just going to stick to basic taijutsu, and if she has her hands behind her back it'll be harder for her to grab our flags. She'll have to take them with her mouth or something.So, I guess pick if you want to attack or defend and let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:24 am

"Well in short order." Kensai responded. He had to admit he was completely forgetting the first real obstacle, Towel-sensei. "You already know that she's faster than us. So that leaves a run-for-it style strategy out of the question. She'd run us down before we ever captured one of her flags."

"I saw we take turns alternating. Our advantage is that we have two different minds and two different styles of offense and defense to adapt to. Where as either of us has to adapt to her singular style offense and defense." Kensai knew it wasn't beyond a Jounin or Tokubetsu to adapt in that way. But they had to make the most of whatever little advantages they had. Right? "You should attack first. If you get a flag, we should trade off attack and defense duties."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:33 am

"Alright, sounds like as good an idea as any." Kenji gave a quick look over towards Megumi's side of the field, watching as one of her lined up near the center while the other remained near her pole. "Here goes nothing."

"Okay, everybody ready?" Megumi raised one of her hands up into the air and grinned. "Then let's get this started!" With a swing of her arm, she commenced the competition.

Kenji sprinted forward as soon as her arm came down and made a hand sign. Two normal clones appeared next to him, and the three spread out, intent on making his sister have to guess which was the real him. Unfortunately, she didn't even bother with him. Instead, both Megumis flickered past him onto Kensai's side of the field, appearing just in front of him. With a wink, they sprinted past him and leaped towards the top of their post. Meanwhile, Kenji had barely made it five steps towards Megumi's post.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:46 am

The fact of the matter was that Megumi had taken Kensai's thought of the teacher being faster to it's logical conclusion. Even if they both concentrated on offense neither one would be able to out grab Megumi, even without her hands. The raven haired beauty's burst of speed had surprised her newest pupil staring in amazement as the two flew by him before righting himself!

Reaching back into his ninja pouch with both hands he produced handfuls of Shuriken and spun on his toes throwing all the weapons he'd gathered in his hands at the Senseis that had passed him by like black lightning. It wasn't so much that he was trying to hit them, no he didn't have quite that level of skill to throw so many aimed projectiles at once, this was more of an emergency measure to get as many flying projectiles into the air and hope it made her divert her course in essence a barrage. Rudimentary at best, wasteful and ineffective at worst.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:59 am

Unfortunately for Kensai, his desperate attempt at throwing a mass amount of weapons at his sensai resulted only in a whole lot of scattered weaponry across the ground. The two Megumis zipped passed him, ran up the side of the post, and each ripped off one of the flags with her mouth.

Meanwhile, Kenji arrived at the opposite post and started running up the side as well. His chakra control wasn't perfect, but Megumi had taught him how to walk up walls well enough to reach the top. As soon as he neared the top, he made a grab for one of the flags...

Only for Megumi to reappear sitting at the top of the post. "Hey there, bro." And with a grin she promptly kicked Kenji back to the ground, so hard that he spun head over heels all the way back to Kensai.

"Ow..." Kenji uttered, raising one of his hands. In his fingers he clutched a small red flag. "Got one..."

Megumi raised an eyebrow and glanced back at her post, which was now missing one of its flags. "Ah shucks, not quite fast enough. Oh well, you got me." She reached up to remove the forearm sleeves on either of her arms. "But my clone and I got two, so that's two articles for you both. And we go by sets of clothing, so if you're taking off your shoes, both shoes count as one article."

Kenji groaned from his spot on the ground as he kicked off both his shoes, followed by the weapon pouch on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:19 am

Kensai sighed as both women blew through his lackluster defense like it was nothing. Whelp that could have gone better and now he was two away from being out of shuriken. At least they'd scored one for the guys. Kensai would unlace his shoes and take them off slowly, he would slip an exploding tag into one of his shoes, they were old and ratty, so he'd getting rid of them wasn't much of a loss. It was not a full power tag, but it would make a good distraction at the right moment. Hopefully.

"Damn." Kensai emoted amazed that Megumi could kick hard enough for Kenji to come all the way back. "Good work. Looks like we trade off here."

Standing up on his feet Kensai realized that he'd not been as big on running barefoot. It would be a little bit of getting used to, but in that time made Megumi's advantage all that much greater. "Get ready!" Kensai half said to himself and half to his partner. "Round two is about to start."

After Kenji righted himself Kensai would take off for the post with Megumi's flags on it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:26 am

This time, the Megumi sitting atop her own post remained there, while the other Megumi leaped clear over the charging Kensai. She landed behind him, just as Kenji started to get up from the ground. When he saw her coming, he made a quick hand sign and breathed inward, causing his chest to expand. When he breathed out, he released a hardened ball of water at her. Of course, he missed horribly as she merely ducked and kept going, but as soon as she did he made a second sign and reformed the water into a floating whip of water and pulled it backwards towards her. If he could just wrap her legs with it, then maybe...

Nope. Megumi appeared to sense the water coming and leaped straight over it, planting her foot onto Kenji's head on her way by and launching herself upwards towards the top of the post behind him. The water whip smacked against his chest, only adding to his pain as he again crumpled to the grass.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:44 am

Megumi was also switching up her attack plan. It wasn't to a completely defensive strategy, as a "siege mentality" as his teachers at the academy put it was self defeating. So Kensai would ignore the teacher that passed over head. Instead pulling one of his two last shuriken from his bag and throwing it at Megumi, it's course was a parabolic one, with a little angle in the throw.

A single shuriken was easy enough to simply block, because Kensai knew he could handle a single shuriken himself. He would then make the seal for clones to appear. Of course he'd seen what Kenji had done before, hopefully making Megumi guess which one was the real one. All three bounded into the air, to make the guessing harder, and all three pulled their last shuriken throwing it at Megumi at different heights, One at the head, one at the chest and one at the feet.

The trick was the center Kensai was the real one, and his Shuriken at Megumi's feet wasn't for Megumi at all but for the highest flag there, to cut it down.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:03 am

Megumi waited patiently for Kensai to make his clones and charge the post, watching as he threw his weapons at her. Three Kensais, and only one of them was real. It was a similar tactic that Kenji had tried, only this time she was here to play defense. What Kensai didn't know was that this Megumi was in fact the shadow clone, and so she couldn't risk being hit by any of them or she would disappear. Instead, she flipped herself around to the backside of the pole, sticking her feet against it so she could stand. She heard one of the projectiles thunk into the post, while the others sailed off into the air, leaving her unharmed. She promptly leaped back to stand on the top of the post.

"Hmm...not bad," Megumi said, as she watched one of the flags flutter off to the ground, having been cut by the thrown shuriken. She kicked off her shoes in response. "But lookie there."

She pointed across the field, where the real Megumi had returned to her side of the field, with not one, not two, but three flags clutched between her lips. Kenji, meanwhile, had removed his jacket, his outer shirt, and his necklace, leaving him with just pants and his longsleeve shirt.

"I tried..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:21 am

They could take more than one? Kensai thought panicked as he clenched the flag at his hands at the base of the pole where he'd slid, grasping the falling flag before it'd even hit the ground. He would take off, passing a fully loaded Megumi. He wouldn't risk taking her on and losing the flag he'd got giving her a wide birth.

Reaching his pole this time. Tucking the flag into his ninja tools. He would unclasp his mantle, and tossing it down, before unzipping his shirt, and tossing it on his mantle and and taking down his scarf that'd been tucked around his neck. Three pieces. Now he was just left with his sash and pants like Kenji.

Kensai was proud of his toned body, he didn't have an ounce of fat on him, and was only moderately toned with a lithe form. He wore a small smile, maybe he was showing off for his sensei. But that thought made him blush just a little. "Well we're making progress." He was trying to keep a good attitude and quickly picked up Kenji's clothes and tossed them away from the base of the pole by the rest of Kensai's clothes, away from his shoes.

"Lets keep our clothes out of the line of fire." He mentioned using the reason to cover his actions as mundane. "Now you're on offence again. I'll try to keep us at least one flag."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:37 am

"And I'll try to get... more than one, apparently. Would have been nice to know we could do that."

In retrospect, though, he supposed she never said they couldn't take more than one at a time. He took a moment to look over the now shirtless Kensai, then took in a deep breath and ran across the field again towards Megumi's post. When he got halfway there, he attacked with another water bullet from his mouth at the top of the post where one of the Megumis was.

This time, the Megumi at the top jumped to the ground, allowing the water bullet to hit the post. One of the flags fell off, a small victory considering the resulting impact of her punching the ground caused the earth crater and sent Kenji rolling backwards yet again. The second Megumi followed up with a soccer kick to his behind, rocketing him straight back towards Kensai.

In the same action, both Megumi's pulled out several shurikens and threw them all the way across the field in varying arching motions, aimed at the flags on the top of of their post.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:45 am

Kensai watched as Megumi double teamed Kenji, jumping to avoid the boy and forming a shield with his Omni-weapon. Pulling it off his arm, he tossed it up into the air and Caught all but one of the Shuriken with it, the single throwing star missing his shield with a wide curve and cutting down one of their flags.

The landing however wasn't as good looking as he'd come down on Kenji, with a loud off only righting himself to get bonked on the head by his shield knocking him silly for a moment before placing a hand on his shield and un-forging his makeshift weapon returning it into his skin. "Ow." He would pine quickly rubbing his head and starting to look for the Megumis who were most likely on offense now.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:51 am

What Kensai hadn't noticed, which he might realize as the shurikens thudded into his shield, was that there were a lot more shuriken that there had at first appeared to be. Double the amount, in fact, as each shuriken he'd seen had a second trailing just underneath it in its shadow. What he thought to be one shuriken striking their post turned out to be two, carving down an additional flag.

Megumi thought a moment, then with a sigh held her arms up. "Keep your clothes on boys, I cheated." And she held her arms behind her back again, along with her clone. That was her fault, getting a little overzealous in her competition. She did however slip off her stockings, as well as her scarf as a bonus. "Consider that a freebie for my absentmindedness."

And then once again, both her and her clone took off in an all out sprint towards their post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story   How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Tease Your Genin - Side Story
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next