Shinobi's Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing down the House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marz

Marz

Bringing down the House Empty
PostSubject: Bringing down the House   Bringing down the House EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:16 am

There was a moment of exhaustion, as Kai planted his head on the desk, and he thought HE had a lot of paperwork. Now he wasn't just dealing with Domestic matters but Military matters that Setsuna herself oversaw. It was like a re-occurring nightmare, though he'd managed to wrangle up help from the canned Jounin's Association meeting most had abandoned for their own plans about half way through the necessary paperwork that all had to be double checked by Kai. He'd been through Setsuna's policy guide enough that making decisions on her behalf wasn't too difficult, the ones that were were quickly dismissed as to be re-submitted at a later date. The red hair twitched for a moment as he shrugged off the thought of sleeping right there and slowly pushed his head up from the desk as though the weight of the world was on his shoulders, and then slowly stood up from the least comfortable chair in all of Honegakure like he had once been chained to it.

Slowly his hands pulled form his pocket the death-sticks he'd been craving so much, with all the hubbub Setsuna had gotten behind and so had he, and working overtime meant no breaks, though he'd leave that out of the information he'd pass onto Setsuna. Lighting up with a snap of his fingers Kai marched to the door and turned looking at the office before killing the light so that the only things that illuminated the office of the Honekage was the dim setting twilight and the red burning embers of his cigarette. He was glad that Setsuna was the policy maker because he was beginning to hate this office.

Letting out a long sigh of smoke Kai spun on his heels, closing the solid iron door of the Honekage's office with a muffled slam. The night secretary was coming on for the Honekage's office, the two were exchanging pleasantries as Kai passed by, they seemed to be on good terms. "Goodnight." He waved absently as he marched through, his entire body felt heavy even though he'd not really done anything physical all day.

The walk to Setsuna's abode was short, she liked being close to work, where as Kai commuted from his Kitchen-with-a-bedroom at what was now the outskirts of the village. He would however take the long route to his usual vendors who were closed for the night, of course he was their best customer so they made an exception to their closed rules and helped the redhead with his needs before thanking him for his returning patronage and sending him on his way. It was just as the dusk faded into a stary night that Kai knocked on the unadorned door of Setsuna's plain house.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Bringing down the House   Bringing down the House EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:44 am

It would be Natsume who answered the door, looking significantly more harried than she did when normally expecting company. She'd set aside looking her best for the moment to exist a bit more comfortably while constantly attending to Setsuna's needs.

"Oh... hey..." she answered, sounding a bit tired. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming. Um... come in, I guess, but be quiet if you can. I'd rather not wake Setsuna while she's finally able to get a little sleep. She's been complaining of random pains. I imagine a long rest will be good for her." As she spoke, she stepped aside and opened the door wider, welcoming Kai in with his bags of goodies.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobisrequiem.rpg-board.net
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Bringing down the House   Bringing down the House EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Kai's eyebrows would raise in surprise, most of the time he'd seen Natsume she was one to always be looking good, but now she seemed a little out of it. "Yeah Setsuna, had about as much paperwork as I did." Kai responded with a little smile, though it was a fairly grave occasion, it wasn't often that the one Shinobi's needs outweighed everyone in the village. "Thank you." Kai appreciated as he stepped through the threshold into Setsuna's house that was as bland inside as it was outside. It was sparsely decorated like the woman herself.

"If she's sleeping I guess I'll hold off on making something for her, until she starts to stir." He would pause checking the floor plan of the house before moving to the kitchen, "However you look like you could use some refreshment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing down the House   Bringing down the House Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing down the House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi's Requiem :: Roleplay Hub :: Side Stories-
Jump to: